Monday, February 18, 2008

Ready for St. Patrick's Day?

Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Growing up this day really hasn’t meant too much to me aside for the occasion to wear green on this day. Not being much of a beer drinker, the appeal of drinking green beer has completely escaped me.

When I went to college, I befriended a guy named Pat, who, low and behold, was born on St. Patrick’s day. What this some cruel joke played by his parents? He didn’t think so. He always had the best birthday parties!

Fast forward a few years, add two kids and an addiction to scrapbooking and you get to where I am now. I just LOVE coming up with new goodies to scrapbook with for St Paddy’s day.

So come on! Get in the spirit, wear some green, and someone drink a green beer for me. Lord knows I’ll never try one. And don’t forget to check out my special green goodies at
my Etsy site! (see right)

No comments: