Friday, February 29, 2008

Organizing your Scrapbooking Supplies (con't)

3. Embellishments

I have to admit, I do fish. Although not as often as I would like. It's a great family activity, but my husband just raised his eye brows at me when he saw me dump out my tackle box and started organizing my scrapbooking supplies in it. You would be surprised how versatile these tackle boxes are. I organize my embellishments, which include embossing thread, buttons, metal embellishments, paper clips, gems and many other things. They are great for sorting all those little things you just can't scrapbook without. Most tackle boxes allow you to customize the size of the slot which is great! I've got 6 boxes so far, and my husband knows nothing would make me happier then to get another one. :)

I get so excited when I get a new tackle box. I crack open a bottle of wine and get comfy for an evening of sorting my embellishments and filling my tackle box.






I also have a tackle box full of brads (seperated by color) and and one for eyelets. It's so great to have these seperated so you don't have to dump them all out to dig for that perfect color.






No comments: