Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tip & Techniques

Let me first start off by saying I am no pro so do not take this as text book material. Any tips or techniques I post are from personal experience, and of course everyone has different ways of doing things.

If you would like to add any of your own tips, or would like to “modify” one posted here, please let me know.


Attaching chipboard letters to your layout.

When I first tried my hand at chipboard letters I was CLUELESS! As with many things…

My favourite? Glue dots! They’ve actually become something of an addiction now. They make ANYTHING stick to your page. Metal embellishments, ribbon, chipboard letters… just a fair warning… once they are on your page, they do not come off. And they are a bit tricky to position, but once you get the hang of it, they’re a scrapbooker’s bestfriend. They also leave a bit of a bevel in material that’s not very stiff (i.e. you may see it underneath your ribbon)

Glue dots come in a variety of sizes and they also come in strips.


Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments: