Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bling, Bling!

My latest discover combines 3 of my favorite scrapbooking embellishments. How sweet is that?

As soon as I was introduced to Prima flowers, I was hooked. For that matter, I've managed to get all my friends hooked on these delightful goodies. What better way to attach these flowers then with brads? Ok, ok, but let's take it one step further. Sure these little beauties bring any layout to the next level, but what if we added just a hint of GLITTER! Yes, just by applying the tiniest amout of glitter glue to the brad and petals. My favorite is Stickles. I have many different colors but if you get an irridecent or crystal, you can apply it to any layout for a beautiful finish.




You don't need alot, so a small bottle does last you a long time. And you're not just limited to dressing up your flowers. Try it out on plain shape cut outs to add a shimmer to any layout.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm a total Stickles addict too! I have been for about a year now, and the addiction has not died down one bit!