Monday, November 3, 2008

Goal for the New Year

The new year will be here before I know it... yes, I'm planning for Christmas already. I even have a few gifts hidden around the house. ;)

First thing in the new year, I'm going to hand make some cards for every occassion so that way I'll have them ready. When a special occcassion comes around, I always find myself too busy to be able to make cards for those special people in my life. What about a last minute birthday card you need for a close friend? They'll never know you forgot if they receive a home made card that looks like it took hours.

I like to make a list of all the special occasions then cross them off the list as I go:
January - cousin's birthday
February - Valentine's Day, parent's anniversary, grandmother's birthday
March - daugther's birthday
April - son's birthday, Easter
May - Mother's day.... etc

You get the idea. I've even made my Christmas cards months in advance since when the cold months do get here, I'm much to busy baking, decorating and spending time with the family.

No comments: