Saturday, November 1, 2008

Colder Weather coming our way...

With winter around the corner, I'm getting ready to head in to my scrapbooking room and do a bit of scrapbooking. I just couldn't bring myself to scrapbook too much during those beautiful summer days with the weather so nice. Winter is long enough thank you. And I've got alot of pictures to get scrapbooked!

So I'm starting by getting everything organized. I'm sorting my photos by theme and looking at my supplies. Darn, looks like I'm going to have to do a little shopping. :)

Don't you just love shopping for your hobbies? First, to make a list of what I need.. but don't forget to keep your eyes open for new and wonderful products. I'm still totally addicted to that grundge board. You've gotta check it out.

(and a little tip? stock your freezer with some pre-made suppers for those days you don't feel like doing anything but scrapbooking!)

Happy Scrapbooking Ladies!

No comments: